1.1.2 included many improvements that were not ready for the initial 1.1 release, as well as bug-fixes.
Important highlights from this release
- Added a C++ DLL to offload certain actions.
- New weather system.
- New intro for DayZero Chernarus (played when you start the game without connecting to a server).
All updates for this release
- DZ-116 CLOSED Remove unused script files
- DZ-114 CLOSED Merge of backpack base classes (Nothing players will notice)
- DZ-113 CLOSED Vehicle parts requiring repair should be colored after their damage state.
- DZ-112 CLOSED Different colours for salvage options in action menu.
- DZ-109 CLOSED Weather system rewrite/overhaul
- DZ-108 CLOSED Limit spawn loop for 100% better peformance
- DZ-107 CLOSED New C++ DLL for 10-1000 times better performance in certain cases
- DZ-106 CLOSED Main menu logo update
- DZ-105 CLOSED Updated Chernarus intro (When starting game)
- DZ-102 CLOSED Magazine merge should occur on backpack opening instead
- DZ-115 CLOSED Drink icon also shows food status
- DZ-111 CLOSED Logging in while server is starting up can cause player to get stuck loading.
- DZ-110 CLOSED Opening backpack sometimes makes player pick up pistol.
- DZ-103 CLOSED Players can speed up gun-modification animation by entering a vehicle
- DZ-101 CLOSED Vehicles do not always repair fully