1.1.5 was a bugfix and code cleanup release.
Important highlights from this release
- Cleaned up and removed unused code.
- Fixed several dupe bugs.
- Fixed zombies being unable to access fire station roof.
All updates for this release
- DZ-177 CLOSED Zombie / Loot creation improvement.
- DZ-174 CLOSED Remove unused files/functions.
- DZ-173 CLOSED Zombie movement overhaul/improvement.
- DZ-172 CLOSED Updated loot spots for Fire station.
- DZ-171 CLOSED Updated loot spots for ATC.
- DZ-170 CLOSED Slight (10%) increase in bleeding resistance
- DZ-169 CLOSED Binarize old ArmA2 models to test clientside FPS improvements.
- DZ-168 CLOSED Using original BIS models to fix "bulletproof trees"
- DZ-176 CLOSED BIS random select from array function is not random.
- DZ-175 CLOSED Change from simulation time to real time in "local_gutObject"
- DZ-165 CLOSED Failed backpack pickup causes player to be unable to perform other actions.
- DZ-159 CLOSED Magazines disappearing
- DZ-158 CLOSED Graphical glitch at NWAF southern entrance.
- DZ-134 CLOSED Zombie pathfinding (Firestation)
- DZ-132 CLOSED Duping food while cooking.
- DZ-131 CLOSED Duping meat while gutting animals.