An almost full rewrite, 1.2.0 fixes many "core" bugs that have plagued DayZ and DayZero since the beginning.
Important highlights from this release
- Properly fixes ammo duping using backpacks.
- Large scale rewrite of many core mechanics and functions.
- Overhauled loot tables.
- New buildings opened up.
- Buildings in large cities reworked for better FPS.
All updates for this release
- DZ-224 CLOSED Rewrite offline/disconnected player handling.
- DZ-223 CLOSED Rewrite login system.
- DZ-222 CLOSED Random vehicle spawn system.
- DZ-212 CLOSED Add interior to TV/Radio tower. (Green Mountain)
- DZ-211 CLOSED Add interior to City Hall.
- DZ-194 CLOSED Zombie ownership transfer between players.
- DZ-183 CLOSED UI for vehicle repair, salvage and inspect.
- DZ-257 CLOSED Optimize buildings in large cities for better FPS.
- DZ-231 CLOSED Weapons should spawn without attachments.
- DZ-229 CLOSED MK48 has too high spawn rate.
- DZ-228 CLOSED MK48 is too accurate at long distances.
- DZ-227 CLOSED Adding toolbox, PPK and old M191 to farm loot tables.
- DZ-226 CLOSED Tweaking the weather system.
- DZ-225 CLOSED Preventing 3DP Glitching (Walls, Firestation).
- DZ-221 CLOSED Rewrite vehicle save system.
- DZ-220 CLOSED Rewrite character save system
- DZ-215 CLOSED New vehicle repair/salvage system.
- DZ-214 CLOSED Cleanup & remove unused code and assets.
- DZ-210 CLOSED Refactor BIS Multiplayer Framework.
- DZ-209 CLOSED Survivor/Hero textures should be global and persistent.
- DZ-207 CLOSED Merge Podagorsk/Chernarus code branches.
- DZ-205 CLOSED Reworked cargo slot monitoring.
- DZ-204 CLOSED Allow players to change clothes without the need for full relogging.
- DZ-203 CLOSED Rewritten player <> object interaction system.
- DZ-202 CLOSED Rewritten medical system for Persistence Library.
- DZ-199 CLOSED New font for user interface.
- DZ-198 CLOSED User interface update.
- DZ-196 CLOSED Remove unused BIS-functions from library.
- DZ-187 CLOSED Remove the icon that shows a player is in the lobby in the playerlist
- DZ-151 CLOSED New vehicles: Bulldozers
- DZ-67 CLOSED Improve the abort/disconnect timer.
- DZ-53 CLOSED New vehicle spawns on Podagorsk.
- DZ-230 CLOSED Players can stop spawning zombies after playing for a while.
- DZ-218 CLOSED Players should fall off open vehicles when passing out.
- DZ-217 CLOSED Unable to select gender when creating new character.
- DZ-216 CLOSED Fixed animation bug in "Flip Vehicle" script.
- DZ-213 CLOSED Bleeding loops do not terminate properly if bleeding character dies.
- DZ-208 CLOSED Fix ALL bulletproof trees and bushes.
- DZ-206 CLOSED Bugs in BIS "airdestruction" functions.
- DZ-200 CLOSED Missing, incomplete and wrongly configured hit-points on vehicles.
- DZ-197 CLOSED Content of backpacks inside vehicles is not saved.
- DZ-193 CLOSED Zombie line-of-sight is broken.
- DZ-192 CLOSED Wounds are not properly "healed" when bandaging.
- DZ-191 CLOSED Ammo dupe with backpacks during re-logging.
- DZ-180 CLOSED Cessna Spawning Upside Down
- DZ-164 CLOSED Vehicle status won't save properly.
- DZ-130 CLOSED Can't throw flares/bottles.
- DZ-128 CLOSED Certain weapons having "invisible" zeroing.