DayZero 1.3 continues to improve on the 1.2 branch, it adds new vehicle types, tweaks mechanics and fixes bugs.
Important highlights from this release
- Helicopters and boats now spawn again.
- Vehicle hull repairs properly.
- Ammo crates should no longer shift.
- Bugfixes and general improvements.
All updates for this release
- DZ-278 CLOSED Add offshore oil rigs to make ships more useful.
- DZ-288 CLOSED Adjust backpack space.
- DZ-287 CLOSED Balance size of vehicle parts.
- DZ-286 CLOSED New boats.
- DZ-282 CLOSED Minor tweaking of loot tables.
- DZ-280 CLOSED Move M240, M249 and BetaC mags to Oilrig loot.
- DZ-279 CLOSED New ammo boxes.
- DZ-277 CLOSED Add player controlled ships back.
- DZ-276 CLOSED Add player controlled helicopters back.
- DZ-259 CLOSED Add new helicopter components to loot tables.
- DZ-219 CLOSED Adapt respawn rate of loot to number of online players
- DZ-52 CLOSED Armed Humvee for Podagorsk
- DZ-285 CLOSED Missing semicolons in TV tower configuration.
- DZ-284 CLOSED GPS is enabled in caterpillars.
- DZ-283 CLOSED Crowbar does too much damage.
- DZ-281 CLOSED Loading screen text is not properly centred.
- DZ-275 CLOSED Compass is smaller than before.
- DZ-262 CLOSED Vehicle hull can't be repaired
- DZ-261 CLOSED Walls not belonging to Chernarus are still glitchable.
- DZ-260 CLOSED New vehicles sometimes spawn inside objects.
- DZ-87 CLOSED Add more boats to Podagorsk (and Chernarus!)